Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thank You!

2009 has been a great year for me, and I owe so much to you- my wonderful readers! Just a year ago today I was newly unemployed, frustrated, and lost as to what my future had in store for me. But things can change so quickly! To be given the opportunity to do what I love and get such overwhelming support for it is not something I take for granted.

That's why i'm happy to announce that I have donated a percentage of My Milk Toof merchandise sales to Save the Children on behalf of all the fans. The organization's campaign Rewrite the Future supports "the lives of children in conflict-affected areas through the power of education". For more information click on the link, and if you can contribute more it would be a great way to start off the year.

Once again, thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart. And if you're stuck creatively or professionally, I hope my journey can be of some encouragement to not give up. I can't wait to show you what adventures ickle and Lardee have next, and I wish you all the best in the new year!

Cheers,
Inhae

End of 2009

"2010, here we come!"